Friday, November 27, 2009

Im burning...

GOD=GO=LEAVE

Don Gillman spoke this week, mostly about having faith, and trusting God with our futures. Don outlined reasons why most people are stuck at home instead of on the mission field God told us to go to. He challenged us to burn our ships(What is holding us back), or even MANY ships and go. He talked a lot about letting go of the boat, having faith to walk on water, to take chances and see God come through. I enjoyed listening to Don because he challenged me to have more faith, to take bigger steps, to try harder, and if I fall down to get right back up. He challenged me to fight for what I believe and really listen to God. Don helped me realize that if I am really seeking God than I am exactly where he wants me to be. Don also helped me realize instead of standing still just do it, go for it, and you will see if you are supposed to be there or not, a lot of times God will reveal our destiny, but we have to be faithful in taking the first step.

No comments: