Wednesday, February 8, 2012

lost yesterdays

a simple nothing that felt like a simple everything. like so many of those moments in this strange journey.

sitting at the kitchen table looking out my window, the gravity of so many lost yesterdays really hit me. i don't know the impact of what I felt nor do i know the complexity of what I thought. it was just one of those moments that forever changed my perspective.

i’ve been struggling to keep time aside for my creative pursuits. amidst a business that surrounds all things creative, I still end up with so little opportunity to explore the things that really inspire and motivate me.

I have been left wondering why i stopped expressing myself through my art. when did it become the dull lingering of a fierce passion?

a moment passed and my perspective is changed, i am determined there will be no more lost yesterdays.

No comments: